Sunday, January 25, 2009

Zutter Bind It All Around the World


Well lookie here! See that red arrow pointing to a really cute mini album? That's MINE! Zutter is publishing a brand new book of ideas for the Bind It All that's being launched at CHA in Anaheim. My album was chosen for publication several months ago, but I only found out this week that it made it onto the cover. This is only the second time that a project of mine has been featured on the cover of any publication, so I'm pretty excited. Just wanted to share my happy news!

6 comments:

Carolyn Lontin said...

WHHHHOOOOO-WHOOOOO!! CONGRATS!! That's AWESOME!

Tanis said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Congrats!!

marcibun said...

Wow, that's SOOOOOO COOL! Congrats Jolene! :)

Nicole said...

YAY! Congrats!

Ellen said...

Congratulations!I can see why it made the cover-creative.

Kryssi said...

that's awesome, jolene! told ya you're a super star!!