Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seeing Spots

It's a new challenge at Caardvarks! This time it's a full-on epidemic...we're seeing spots!! That's right, make your best cards featuring POLKA DOTS and load them up to our Flickr Gallery by midnight on February 3rd to be eligible to win the gorgeous February kit by My Scrapbook Nook. The kit is loaded with delicious products from Jenni Bowlin (as well as a few others) which I have been savoring for the last few weeks. You'll really love them!

This card is extra special - it's for my best scrappy buddy, Carolyn! Her birthday is just over a week away, and I used this chance to get her card made a little early and wrapped up with her birthday goodies. Be on the lookout for this in the mail soon, C! ♥ Details for this card are here.

It features Dream Street papers, Jenni Bowlin label shape (uh huh, I told ya) and a Tim Holtz ticket. Mmmm.


The other card is finding its way to my cousin by marriage, Michelle. It's got lovely shades of blue and black from the Making Memories 5th Ave. Sophia line, very classy just like Michelle. Details for this card are here. Can't wait to see you polka your way into this challenge!

4 comments:

Carolyn Lontin said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! YAY!! Thanks for the GORGEOUS CARD!!

marcibun said...

I love these Jolene! That first one with the emobossed circles and the sanding is genius! Awesome work!!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Oh yummy dots...I LOVE DOTS. Can't wait to use my new swiss dot embossing folder. Great challenge and wonderful cards Jolene.

Scrap Simply said...

These cards are awesome. Thanks for sharing!