Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Page in Time

A few months ago I was invited to guest design for A Page in Time kit club. They offer 3 mini kits each month based mainly on patterned papers and one coordinating item such as alphas or rub ons. I showed a sneaky peek of these projects last month, but I can finally share all the projects I made with their October kit. Click here to see my work, and start the slideshow when you get to their site.

Besides getting to use my latest portraits of Matthew, my favorite project to emerge from this kit club is this fall mini album. The bare album was a RAK from my friend Tam, and all the added embellishments came from my ridiculous stash of fall supplies. I was happy to use some of them up and clear out the drawer for new ones. You can see the entire album in the slide show. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Jolene I love the layout, and that mini book is awesome!

Angie said...

Beautiful projects Jolene!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my heavens Jolene these two items are sooo GORGEOUS! But that lo is to die for! It's perfection girl! Love the cover of your mini album! Fabulous!