Saturday, October 27, 2007

Scrap & Stamp Arts

I was pleased to find out that one of the cards that I mailed to Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine had been accepted for publication in their November 2007 issue. They returned my "Love You a Latte" card with a little postcard and the good news.

What I didn't know at the time was that they had also accepted and published a Stampscapes card I made called "Magical Evening." What a great surprise!

And big thanks to Di Hickman for her cool technique of color-highlighting published projects for display like the ones pictured above. I have enjoyed watching her share her publications and thought it would be a great idea to try. Thanks, Di!

5 comments:

marcibun said...

Wow, you're just getting published left and right these days! They need an HOF for cardmakers - LOL.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! Congrats Jolene! I just realized that you have a blog!! I'll check it often! Hugs :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! Congrats Jolene! I just realized that you have a blog!! I'll check it often! Hugs :)

Til said...

Congrats Jolene! Your stuff is amazing!

You have been tagged.....
http://raggedydayz.blogspot.com/

deb said...

What a great blog - congrats. And thanks for stopping by mine!