Monday, October 8, 2007

Tagged and Bagged

At least that's how it feels after Scott has been in Puerto Rico
for 9 days. It's been a long week.

My friend Dawn tagged me, so here are seven random facts about me:

1. I hate maple syrup.
2. I have never had a pedicure.
3. The smell of StazOn ink makes me insanely happy.
4. Fibers might as well be a food group in my scrapping.
5. Scott and I met in 1989. Do the math on that one, kids.
I'm only 34.
6. My two boys drive me crazy and melt my heart all in the same breath.
7. I believe that cleaning and housework are required torture.

I made a ton of cards during World Cardmaking Day weekend and even made a few ATCs. There are some great photo ops happening this month with the boys, so I hope to get back to scrapping layouts more in the near future. Stay tuned.

No comments: