Friday, October 26, 2007

Called to Create

Answered Prayer - a Journal

I am working on projects this week based on faith and religion. It is in response to a book call, but I feel especially called to create these projects for a variety of reasons. I'll be sharing more projects in the next few weeks.

This card was one of my favorites of the bunch. The simple but heartfelt sentiment and dramatic products make it very striking. I have been a cardmaking fool lately but hope to put my hands on more scrapbook layouts this weekend.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

Great cards, Jolene. It truly is great to have things that remind us how blessed we truly are in life.

{patty} said...

Totally love this card! I love the one you posted on SBO too I think titled 'He is risen'. You are so talented girl!!!!