Thursday, April 2, 2009

Say It With Letters - GROW

Here's my new spring project for Say It With Letters online store. I ♥ altering letters and the challenge in finding fun things to add besides traditional scrapbooking supplies. Click on the image for a closer look!

Here are some details pics of each letter. I used Making Memories Paperie papers on all the letters. The rest of the goodies came from Michael's Arts and Crafts store. You can purchase the GROW letters by clicking here. There are so many letter styles and shapes available!



Stay tuned for more exciting crafting news from me in the next week. Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

deb said...

I absolutely love them! The colors are so soothing and the flowers are so pretty! Beautiful job, as always. :)

lauren bergold said...

i do not even have to wait for your gorgeous letters to *GROW* on me...i ♥LOVE♥ them already!