Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good Knight!

It's challenge day at Caardvarks! I'm so happy when I make a card that I really love, and this one is probably in my top five ever. ♥ Details for this card are here.

Create a *NEW* card with a fantasy theme. If you've done the Caardvarks thing before you know that we love to see your interpretation of the challenge theme - whatever that is! So, put together a card that speaks "fantasy" to you and link us to via Mr. Linky at the 'Varks blog by midnight on April 18th! Be sure to stop by the Caardvarks blog to see what the new team of designers came up with for this challenge. The variety is incredible!!

Our winner will receive a $30 Gift Certificate from Two Spotted Dogs! You'll get to take a look around at their online store and choose from their past and current kits. Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You already know how much I love this one Jolene! I just thought it bore repeating!

(-: Heidi

Nathalia Castellon said...

This is so romantic and old world...I love the whole feeling it evokes when I look at it! It really reminds me of all the castles I visited in Germany. Gorgeous job Jolene!

SmilynStef said...

This is so magical ... I love every single detail.

~Lori Roop said...

This is SOOO fairy taleish!! :) Love the "collage" feel of this one!!

Kryssi said...

your card is so awesome!

linda said...

Love your card and the detail with pin stuck through the ribbon. Very romantic/classic!