Thursday, September 25, 2008


More fun from Say It With Letters! When I earned my recent guest design spot with Deb, I took the opportunity to buy an extra set of her products to alter. Here's what I made!

The bat uses Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock, red bling and Platinum Stickles. Click on the image for a closer look at the pattern on the bat.

This e uses the Verbal Creep paper from Reminisce.

This white e uses spiderweb paper by Art Warehouse/Creative Imaginations.

The k features Halloween Whimsy Orange Swirl paper by K & Co. All three letters have Orange Peel Stickles around the edges and share one pack of Jolee's Boutique dimensional stickers.


Marci Knecht said...

Beautiful projects Jolene! The best work for SIWL that I've seen ;)

Julie Masse said...

Great job Jolene! These look so awesome and scary!! Love the bat's eyes!! :)

Lisa said...

Wow this is totally cool.. I am doing a halloween project for the compnay I work with but its nothing like this!! You are son talented.

SmilynStef said...

These are so fun ... love the great patterns and colors.