Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tagged, sorta.

My friend Patty from SBO posted her tagged list today even though she wasn't really tagged. And she invited anyone who wanted to play along. So here ya go, sista!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Scott, Jiselle, Susie
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: I guess cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Not a big fan of either. Give me a Swedish fish any day!
H- Hometown: Catawissa, PA
I- Indulgence(s): Scrapbooking supplies
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: Ian, Matthew & Rusty
L: Life is Incomplete Without: God, family and friends (well said, Patty!)
M- Marriage Date: October 12, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 3 (Michele, Mark & Jiselle)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: drowning, spiders & snakes...ewww
Q- Quote: Make a joyful noise. Psalm 100
R- Reason To Smile: Knowing a secret
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Nah, it's been done before.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate maple syrup.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I'm a carnivore.
W- Worst Habit: Picking at my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had several of both!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Steak and Italian
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Leslie said...

*Gasp* You hate maple syrup????? LOL Love the stuff and can't use the fake stuff very often (only if I mix it w/the real stuff). ;) I'm going to add you to my blog too. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a Saggi and had a sister called Michele. Cool.

Love your quote, reminded me of the old song we used to sing at youth camps ... must teach it to the kids, they would love it.

THanks for doing the list, it's good getting to know everyone better.