Sunday, May 17, 2009

SIWL: Sweet Bracket Album

Today I'm sharing a fun mini album I made for Say It With Letters. Click here to view all the inside pages of my album.

This Heather Bailey Freshcuts Bracket Album kit is loaded with this popular bracket-shaped album and all the supplies you need to create a gorgeous project. Check out all the paper, ribbon, bling, flowers, buttons and glittery chipboard you get in this kit. After loading up my pages with plenty of embellishments I still had supplies left over to make a few cards.

If you're looking for kits like this or wooden shapes and letters to alter, Say It With Letters (Damboise Designs) is your place to shop! Their selection and customer service are top notch. Deb also loves sharing completed projects from her customers, so send in your photos once you are finished. Enjoy!

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SOOOOooooooh pretty!!! I love the shape and those colours are hot hot HOT! Such sweet letters! :O)

PurpleBow said...

I know I am a little late in looking but I LOVE this album. You always make it look so easy and gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Jolene, this is such a pretty album! Love the colors and the shape.