Monday, November 5, 2007

A Peek

I got my latest DT kit from Basically Scrapbooking, and it included some interesting materials for me to use when making Christmas cards. I can't share the projects until the next newsletter release, but here's a sneaky peek of one card I really enjoyed making.

Tonight I worked on this week's challenge at SBO to include pop dots, deco edge scissors and felt on a layout. Ironically that isn't a challenge for me! I have been using those items quite a bit lately. It was fun to pull this layout together. I'll post it in the morning when I can get enough light to photograph it. See ya then!

1 comment:

marcibun said...

I love your use of the word "interesting" in this sentence. It leaves alot open to interpretation - LOL. That wire star is very cool - I can't wait to see the entire card.