Tuesday, November 6, 2007


This is the layout I finished last night for SBO's November Week #1 challenge. I love how it turned out!

And here's the full image of the card I made for Basically Scrapbooking. The front of the card features a circle window cut-out with a wire star suspended in the opening. I have a few more of the wire stars and can't wait to find new ways to showcase them.


Gina (frazzledmom) said...

Jolene, those are both awesome!!!! Love the LO title, and the way you put it together. Gorgeous fiber. :)
The card with the dangling star is just beautiful!

Krystin said...

I love yor title on the lo...how cute and creative!!!
And that star is so awesome...where did you get it??? I amy have to left that card...of course, if you don't mind :)

scrapnnMO said...

Fabulous LO, love the photo's but that card is a knock out! Love it! Great job on your projects!