Monday, January 21, 2013

myStampBOX: Round Sketch Card

Today the designers at myStamp BOX are using a round sketch from Becky Fleck at Pagemaps with our awesome stamps to create all kinds of inspiring projects. Here's what I made for our sweet "baby boy" Matthew who turned eight yesterday. (Eight? Am I really that old?!?)

To simulate the stripes down the side, I stamped borders from Timelines and Graphic Borders. I especially love using Timelines on birthday cards or any project where the date is important. I stamped right onto the card and background paper all at once. Fellow design team member, Celeste, usually has a heart attack when I do that!

The monkey from Holiday Monkey was pieced together using two colors of cardstock and a little pink gel pen for the inside of his ears. I love flipping up his arm and gluing the hand portion there to give him a little depth. The gift is also from the same set. I stamped the sentiment from Mention It.

Be sure to visit the myStamp BOX blog today to see all the projects created with our chosen sketch. Happy stamping!

No comments: