Friday, April 8, 2011

Karen Foster Design: April 2011 Collections

Karen Foster Design released six new awesome collections this April, and here are the projects that I was able to design using two of them.



Family Reunion


Aren't the photos on this layout hilarious? I snapped the photo on the left during our trip to visit my sister and nieces in North Carolina. One afternoon we went to a local park to feed the ducks, and as usual some family hilarity ensued. The sassy sayings on the word collage paper are just perfect for my nutty family! Check out the cool metal brad in the upper left corner, too.



One of the cutest parts of this line are the adorable sheep...black sheep and all! Every family has one, and now you can play it up. (You know you want to.) And can you say....mmmm, sparkle brad?



Finally I made a quick little picnic menu using the fun food and drink stickers and papers. Letter stickers and Stickles sparkle on the ice cubes in the soda cups were the perfect touch.

Water Fun



It's nearly time for new water photos, or if you're like me you're still scrapping photos from last year's adventures (or before!!) Karen Foster Design makes some of the best papers for fussy-cutting - the waves, sun, and sliding tube were super simple to handcut. Touches of Stickles and lots of Crazy Coil Brads were added as well.

My pool party invitation went together in a snap! I used a pre-embellished Stacked Journaling frame with letter stickers and part of another sticker to create my custom card. It couldn't be easier to look cool in the pool this summer.

Be sure to check out our new Golf, Graduation, BBQ & Picnic, and Patriotic collections as well. Karen Foster Design is ready to handle all your summer scrapping needs!

No comments: