Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scrapbook {Express}ions: Gettin' Krafty!


It's challenge day at the Scrapbook {Express}ions blog, and it's all about using kraft. Come play along!


I used three sets of myStampBOX stamps on this layout. I used the a ring from Funky Circles to circle some words on the background paper. I used the arrow from Road Trip to point out the circled text and an important photo. I also used the Mini Alpha set to help journal some of the details about the photos. This might be my most-used set of alphabet stamps from myStampBOX - they are so great!

Come play along at Scrapbook Express. Our monthly prize is a store gift certificate, and who wouldn't want to win that? Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

ooh! i saw this paper pad at michaels the other day and i thought how cool it was, but that it was really geared for awesome LO's rather than cards...and BOY OH BOY is it, as you have so awesomely proved!!!!!!!!!!! (this is PERFECT, miss jolene!) ♥♥♥