Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Exciting Karen Foster News!

It's official! I am a new member of the Karen Foster Design Team! I am completely thrilled to be working with some incredibly talented people such as my dear friends Maryfrances Fabbri and Carolyn Lontin.

I was given two lines from Karen Foster's new October 2010 releases to design projects. You can check out all of the October 2010 releases on their Facebook page. You can also see projects from the other designers using the new releases HERE. Such awesome work!

I received the Grandpa and Cancer Survivor lines. Here's what I made:


















Thanks for checking out my new projects!

6 comments:

Carolyn Lontin said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!!

marcibun said...

Um....HELLO...that is AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so proud of you and over the moon excited for you. You absolutely deserve it. I'm gonna cry! Huge hugs and congrats!!!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

CONGRATS! How awesome!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Fantastic projects Jolene. I LOVE they way your little book came out and your cards are fantastic...well work the choice to have you on the team.

Kathlene said...

Congratulations!!! Your projects are all lovely. Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Steph Ackerman said...

Congratulations, love your projects too.