Monday, November 23, 2009

Scrapbook Express: New QuicKutz Release!


It's QuicKutz release day at Scrapbook Express! We are taking orders for the Black Friday release dies today, so get yours while they last. I received the Cupcake Liner die which is designed to create scalloped borders for your sweet treats. But these projects are just a few examples of how you can use this same die on layouts, cards and altered items.

My layout above uses several Cupcake Liners layered together to make a border. I loved using the vintage text paper in several places. Details for this layout are here.

This fun Christmas card also uses the Cupcake Liner as the "crowning touch" for my Bo Bunny 'Tis the Season products. Details for the card are here.

And for this ornament I stretched my creative wings (ahem) to use the Cupcake Liner as a scalloped dress for this teddy bear angel. Details for the ornament are here. You CAN use the Cupcake Liner die to make actual cupcake liners! I just like pushing products beyond their original use to get more out of my money. Be sure to check out Scrapbook Express for their customer appreciation days going on now. Happy shopping!

No comments: