Monday, November 9, 2009

myStampBOX Card Share


Here are a few of my latest projects that feature myStampBOX stamps. The first card is for my pal Susie who celebrates her birthday today. I used the Tree for All Seasons and Lines of Life stamps.

My second card is for my friend Celeste who also celebrates her birthday today. (How nice of them to coordinate that for me!) I stamped the background with stars from the Deck the Halls set and stamped the sentiment with Sigh, Gush, Gasp.

What have you been working on lately? Link me up!


2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Gorgeous cards Jolene - and yep I agree, very nice of your friends to have their birthdays so close together!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh...these are FAB jolene! you are SUCH an excellent stamper, in addition to your many other talents! lovely cards, they will have made *both* birthday girls' day!

(ps: i have the feeling i may well NEED that sentiment set...i'm off to check it out...)