Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sharing Some Cards

I have been enjoying some new stamps from Hero Arts lately. I made this card for my 'Varks friend Lauren a few weeks ago and got a chance to play with Gamsol a bit more. Details for this card are here.

Speaking of Hero Arts, guess who's sponsoring an upcoming Caardvarks challenge? Yep, you guessed it! We'll have a fun stamping challenge for the readers along with some terrific HA prizes! The 'Varks crew is putting together a full-blown Hero Arts Gallery of projects using their stamps, so be sure to stay tuned. These are a few cards that I have made using these Hero Arts stamps: Hello Tree, Asian Frames, All Occasion Messages and Heart Winged Butterfly. I also used Hero Arts rounded clear gems. Details for the butterfly card are here.

Lately I've fallen into a pink and brown rut with my cards (not that it's a bad thing!) I decided to try something different for this card and landed on the other side of the color wheel. Maybe I'm yearning for blue skies and green grass, but this is where I ended up. Details for this card are here. Lots more stamped projects are on their way in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

These are absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing.

lauren bergold said...

"stunning" is INDEED the word. of course, "GORGEOUS" & "magnificent" also leap to mind. "EVEN COOLER in person" is a phrase rather than a word...but it still fits *perfectly*! :)