Saturday, February 14, 2009

Complete


Valentine's Day is the perfect day to tell the one you love how much you care. This layout does exactly that! Di Hickman shared her wonderful February sketch several weeks ago, and the puzzle piece icon reminded me of an old school Sizzix die I own. I paired it with one of my very favorite photos from our Bahamas vacation in July, and this is where I ended up. I had to giggle when Di shared her layout - complete with the very same title as mine! What can I say? Great minds think alike. Details for this layout are here.
I hope you shared some special time today with the people you love. I know I did. ♥

5 comments:

deb said...

Awww.. beautiful layout and so sweet.

practicing peculiar said...

AWWWW long live love!!

Beth said...

wonderful colors and those puzzle pieces are a great tie-in with the title. lovely!!!

Kristen H said...

The colors remind me of the carribean! This is beautiful. It's also nice to come on someone's blog where the husband is dear and loved...Thanks for sharin' the love.
Gorgeous picture...of DH!

lauren bergold said...

now THAT is an awesome LO...but then...he's an awesome guy, so you had a headstart, right?! :)