Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cuddly Critters

Apparently I am going through a warm and fuzzy stage. (Someone please sedate me!) Perhaps it's temperatures that are sitting in the 20's that have me making projects covered with sparkly snow and furry critters. In any case, I really ♥love♥ them! Here's a card made with awesome Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The darling little fox is a QuicKutz die. Don't forget to check out Caardvarks for our current cardstock-only challenge!

This card also uses a double-whammy helping of the embossing folder as well as more Core'dinations. (Do you see a little trend here?) The large snowflake is also QuicKutz, the smaller two are Martha Stewart punches. I threw in some sparkly stuff and that adorable Changito monkey stamp by Stampendous. It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: