Thursday, February 21, 2008

WAT Did you Say?


It's Wicked Awesome Thursday (WAT) at Scrapbooker Online which means Design Team uploads! I made this layout of Matthew using WorldWin Treasures textured cardstock and just a few other supplies. I have to admit that this layout feels positively NAKED to me, but I have gotten lots of nice comments on it so far. You can see the details here.

I have also been tagged by my Aussie friend, Kjirsten. Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


My random facts are:
1. My favorite ice cream is Heavenly Hash which most stores now call Rocky Road.
2. My favorite color is red.
3. My hair requires conditioner every day.
4. My in laws now live 6 miles away. What a blessing to have family so close!
5. I gave up chocolate for Lent.
6. I frequently refer to my two boys as "monkeys."
7. I can't swim.


So at the risk of losing their friendship, I am tagging: Carolyn, Celeste, Nicole, Gina, Beth, Bety and Leslie. Please don't hate me.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You know I haven't been getting the emails from Blogger that someone posted on my blog so I didn't even know you had tagged me. LOL I will work on it. ;) I think I've spilled all my oddities at SBO already. ROFL Love ya sista!!

Jenyfur said...

AMAZING layout, jolene, amazing.

Leslie said...

When I went to do this today, I got to thinking that I've done this before. LOL Krystin tagged me last year but I had to do six not seven. http://lesliefarmer.blogspot.com/2007/11/six-things-about-me-that-you-may-not.html