Thursday, December 13, 2007

Creative Concepts - First Quarter 2008

I received my advance copy of Hobby Lobby's "Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking" First Quarter 2008 issue this week. I was tickled to see several of my friends in this magazine!

The first project is a winter card called "Brr." I trimmed along the pattern of a printed paper and lined it with white fiber. I applied rub ons and added bling to the cardstock area in between. This card always reminds me of wearing a fuzzy scarf in the winter.

My other card in this issue is called "Forever." It's a trifold card that was created for the Caardvarks 10 Day 10K trifold card challenge. I used a Sizzix heart die cut and my Coluzzle template tool to cut holes in different layers of the card that layer when closed.


I have got some other exciting things happening, so keep watching for more news.

4 comments:

practicing peculiar said...

OMG you are SO talented!! Once again all hail the queen, lol
cheers Kjirsten

jadadog said...

Congrats, happy Birthday, and....what else? You ROCK!!!!! Way to go!

lauren bergold said...

WOW! how cool are YOU??!!! (hint: very cool, indeed!)

Celeste B. said...

How cool is that. Love the cards.