Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Karen Foster Design: Zoo



I'm back today with another new scrapbook collection by Karen Foster Design. Today, it's a zoo around here! Be sure to click on any photo for a closer look!


I used several papers in this collection as well as the Zoo Stacked Statement. I just love all the texture they have! I also strung together several colors of Scrappers Spools with Crazy Coils to create a banner of sorts. The baby chimp was dangling from a net, so I carried the idea along in my scrapping products.

Next up is a thank you card with a zoo theme. I created a bit of a shadow box feel by die cutting a label-shaped hole and mounting the entire panel up on foam adhesive.


The Stacked Sticker and Scrappers Spools have a special place right in the center to shine!
 For the inside of the card I used more paper, a few stickers, and a sentiment stamp.

 My final zoo project is a decorated gift bag. The giraffe sticker with his long neck needed a special place to hang out, so I created a die cut panel of cardstock as his home. Layered papers, a sticker title, and Scrappers Spools tied to the bag handle make this a unique gift wrapping. 

Be sure to check out Karen Foster Design for all their zoo products and other new summer CHA releases!

No comments: