Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Karen Foster Design: Christmas in July!


Today I'm starting a series of posts that share projects I made using some of the new summer CHA lines from Karen Foster Design. Today is Christmas in July!  

Please click on any photo for a closer look.


First up is this layout. I sliced and diced two different papers to make the background and featured the adorable Stacked Statement across the center.


Probably my two favorite things about Karen Foster Design products are any type of brads and their Stacked line of products. Here I added a red Birthstone Brad and one Playful Swirl Dot Brad (I call them the candy brads!) I also added the tree sticker on the end with some foam adhesive.


On the other side of the title you can see the glittered letters and flocked Santa hat. I added the gingerbread boy and another Birthstone Brad. I just love those things!


Next is this Christmas card. On the outside it appears to be a simple card with cardstock bands and a Sticker sentiment. But the surprise is waiting inside....


This card has a pop-up Santa and sleigh! He's loaded down with toys and has even scattered some toys on the "floor" of this card. Behind him in the distance is a forest of snowy trees cut from papers in this collection. Pop up cards are my new obsession, and I had a blast creating this little scene.

To see these new products and all Christmas products from Karen Foster Design, please CLICK HERE. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great layout, and the card is adorable!

Leslie said...

I like the cut strips on the layout but that pop-up card really got my attention when I got to it. So cool! Love all the detail on both projects.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Love your card Jolene. The colors are so fun in this collection.