Wednesday, May 1, 2013

myStampBOX: Thanks

I've had a tough time recently following my knee injury, and many of my friends and family have stepped up to help us. I have been making thank you card as a way to let them know how much I appreciate all their help!

I started with a printed piece of cardstock from Authentique with script on it. I then stamped the lines circle from Bottlecaps in red, green, and blue inks randomly across the patterned paper. I also added the tiny dots cluster from Garden Sketches.

Once everything was dry I trimmed a band of coordinating paper for across the center and added the sentiment from Lots of Dots - Sentiments and one more flower from Bottlecaps. I colored in the funky flower and layered the whole panel onto a card made from cardstock.

Try making some handmade thank you cards for the people who help you. It's a simple act that means so much!

1 comment:

Kathlene said...

Such a cute way to say thank you...love your sweet card--I'm a sucker for dots. :) Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hugs, Kathy