Wednesday, December 12, 2012

myStampBOX: Christmas Tags

(Click each image for a closer look.)

Grownups like treat bags, too, so this year I decided to make a few for some special people in my life. I had fun designing tags for them using products from myStamp BOX.


Each tag started with the stitched tag stamp from Santa's Tags. I added a small ornament, holly, and stocking also from Santa's Tags. The small stars are from Deck the Halls. Some of the names for these special people fit by using the Splash Me a Little! set of stamps. I used a marker to write on the longer names. I wanted to add a more substantial image to the tags, so I stamped images from Dotty Christmas and colored in with markers. Then I tied them onto the curling ribbon for each treat bag using striped twine. These little gifts are going postal to some people I love, and I hope they enjoy them very much!

No comments: