Thursday, November 22, 2012

myStampBOX DT Feature: Family & Home

Today the designers at myStamp BOX are sharing projects about family and home. It's the start of the holiday season, and we turned our attention to using stamping techniques to enhance all sorts of projects. Here's what I made:

 I love this photos of my sons with their Grandmother, Patty. I am thankful that she and my father-in-law Miles moved to Indiana to be closer to us. We are able to share birthdays, anniversaries, and all sorts of holidays together. Our family time is very special!


I used Mini Pennants to create my own banner. The banner "string" was created from one of the border stamps from Repeat After Me. These stamps make it really easy to continue the line without mistakes in order to get a full twelve-inch border...or more!


The title on the postcard comes from Summer Alpha, a set I love to color in. I also added two medallions from Seal It! Be sure to stop by the myStamp BOX blog today for my family and home projects from our designers. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: