Thursday, September 20, 2012

myStampBOX: Alphabet All Play




Hungry for a little stamping inspiration? Today the Design Team members at myStampBOX are sharing projects featuring our alphabet stamp sets. Here's the project I made using a product from our partner Canvas Corp:

(Click on photos for a closer look!)

I used the Splash Me a Little alphabet set to create a block of ABC's. I stamped all the letters at one time in black Archival ink WITHOUT the letters H and I. It took me a few tries to make sure that all my letters stamped evenly on a large block, but with a little extra muscle it turned out great!

 

Then I stamped the letters H and I using Broken China Distress ink and fit them into their proper place in the alphabet block. The sweet "Hi" sentiment pops right out because of the different color.


I also stamped my little pal from Holiday Monkey and pieced him together using a few color of cardstock. I designed my own heart-shaped balloon and popped it up on the card using foam adhesive and some twine wrapped around the monkey's hand. I really love the finished canvas, it's so happy!

Be sure to stop by the myStampBOX blog today for more designer alphabet inspiration!

No comments: