Friday, April 20, 2012

myStampBOX: Celebrate Earth Day!


Today the designers at myStampBOX are celebrating Earth Day with a variety of projects that are inspired by nature. I created this fun card. I stamped the background using the Splash Me a Lot! alphabet stamps, highlighting the letters I and U with red ink. I stamped the Earth image from the Bottlecaps set and adhered it with foam adhesive for extra oomph. The sentiment is simple but true - I {Love} You, Earth! Stop by the mSB blog for more awesome nature-inspired projects. Enjoy Earth Day!

3 comments:

Gladys said...

Cute card! Love it Jolene! :)

jaine drake said...

This is a fabulous card Jolene. The earth stamp is perfect to finish it off.

Allison Cope said...

Love the idea of this card Jolene! Awesome project for Earth Day!