Friday, March 16, 2012

myStampBOX: Inspired by St. Patrick's Day

Join the Design Team at the myStampBOX blog for lots of great projects inspired by St. Patrick's Day. Here's what I made:

I stamped the card base using the bubblewrap image from Backgrounds using several green shades of Tim Holtz Distress Ink. The tiny (and silly!) sentiment came from Mini Alphas. The lovely orange collage paper is by Karen Foster Design.

My focal point image is a birdie from the new January CHA release set called Warm Tweets. Once I saw his little tartan hat and scarf, I knew that he could be Irish! I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and used Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) to blend the colors.

I hope you enjoyed my project. Be sure to visit the myStampBOX blog for more designer projects inspired by St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: