Friday, November 18, 2011

myStampBOX: We Are Family!

Join the Design Team at myStampBOX for projects about family. The blog is packed with fun ideas for using our stamps on your layouts, cards, and mini albums today. We're all one big happy family!
I went full-on grungy with this layout! I had a blast painting, misting, and stamping the plain sheet of kraft cardstock as my layout base. I used tiny stamps from the He Loves Me set for the background. The title was stamped with letters from Splash Me a Lot (larger alphabet) and Mini Alpha. The awesome canvas stars from product partner Canvas Corp were also stamped with the dots from Backgrounds.

The photo is of my husband and many of his cousins at a family reunion late this past summer. It was a wonderful time to get together for a weekend of fun. We're still talking about the great memories! Be sure to stop by the myStampBOX blog for a look at more projects about family. Enjoy the ones you love!

No comments: