Friday, October 21, 2011

myStampBOX: Hope, Support & Friendship DT Projects

Today the myStampBOX Design Team is sharing lots of projects about hope, support, and friendship. You'll see a variety of projects and themes, and there's tons of inspiration! Please click over to see them all.


For this team post I made a window card. I used a fabulous card base from product partner Canvas Corp. I punched a window into the card front and framed it out with a double-punched, scalloped square. A pink bow added a pop of color to an otherwise-plain color scheme.

With the window opening, I was able to play with what went inside. I stamped the multi-heart image from Itty Bittys, colored them pink, and added some Stickles for sparkle and shine. I also added a sentiment from Mention It. This sweet card will hopefully help someone feel better!

No comments: