Thursday, June 30, 2011

myStampBOX: Summer Showcase

Now that we've finally settled into sunny, summer days, the Design Team at myStampBOX has lots of fun projects to inspire you. I made this layout using some fabulous Core'dinations as my layout base, lightly inked to pull out the words pattern.

I used small images from He Loves Me and Seal It! to create the multi-toned background paper. The title was stamped with Lots of Dots and (appropriately) Splash Me a Lot! alphabets. I stamped a multicolored faux stitched line near the title using Repeat After Me and finished things off with a cheery sun from Wishing You Sunshine. I did it - I tied my stamping record for one layout using six sets. Whohooo! You can buy all these stamp sets at the myStampBOX online store.

For more amazing summer projects from the DT, check out our blog post today. Happy summer!

No comments: