Sunday, May 1, 2011

myStampBOX + Karen Foster Design: Graduation


It's that time of year for signing yearbooks and getting fitted for caps and gowns. Next week I'll be driving to North Carolina to celebrate the college graduation of my dear niece, Lauren. Here's the card I made for her.



I used several sets of myStampBOX sentiment stamps to create the front panel of her card: Mention It, Whatever!, and Bits and Pieces. I inked using multiple colors of Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the mottled look. I love how I was able to match the colors in the patterned papers.

The graduation papers and stickers and Scrappers Spool floss are from Karen Foster Design. KFD rocks the scrapping world with the best themed paper lines in the industry. Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Great card Jolene! I love the colours and sentiment paper you created!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Love what you did with the scrappers floss!