Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creative Concepts - Fourth Quarter 2008

Sharing time again! Here are the projects that I had published in the Fourth Quarter 2008 issue of Creative Concept's magazine, available at Hobby Lobby stores. Click on each photo for a closer look!


This "Boo Bag" started as a clearance paper mache bag and ended as a fun treat holder or decoration. Here's a little shout out to my bud Di Hickman who's on the same page with me! ♥


I experimented with flocking several months ago, and this card was one of my examples. The holly paper came pre-flocked, so they matched up perfectly. Lots more projects are on the way!

3 comments:

practicing peculiar said...

left you a s'prise!!! check my blog!!

Vicki said...

Jolene, Congratulations on your many publications! You are so creative and talented!

lauren bergold said...

you know, whenever i get a papercrafting mag now...or even if i am just checking them out in borders...i *SPECIFICALLY* look for your name in it! & i find it fairly often too...which...NO WONDER seeing as how the things you make are SOOOOOO danged ♥cool♥!!!