Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's Try This Again

At some point today I realized that I actually uploaded the wrong card for my April Crafts 'n Things post. The card published in the April 2008 issue is actually the stamped card shown below. Please click for a closer look. The wedding card I showed in my last post is actually going to appear in the June 2008 Crafts 'n Things, so please act surprised when I post it again later. I'm going to pull that image from my last post out of respect for the editors.


2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

wedding card??! i didn't see a wedding card! i will be SO SURPRISED when i see a wedding card! you'll be able to knock me over with a feather, i tell ya!!! (sorry...am i layin' it on a bit thick there...?)

still--HOW COOL IS IT that you have sooooo many things being published that even *you* cannot keep track of them all??! :) (and you SO deserve ALL of them!!!)

deb said...

I just love it - BIG congrats!!