Friday, March 21, 2014

Design Team Feature: Inks

Designers from myStamp BOX joined creative forces today to share projects featuring VersaColor Inks from product partner Tsukineko Co, Ltd. Here's what I made.

(Click on any photo for a closer look.)

I received Cardinal and Turquoise inks and loved the color combo. I found a piece of school-themed paper from My Mind's Eye with handwriting lines in the same colors, so that started as the perfect base for my stamped panel. I used the coffee swirl stamp from Enjoy Your Latte! along the top and bottom of the panel to create a graphic border. Thanks was stamped across the center using Lots of Dots - Sentiments.


This super cute nerdy bird comes from Warm Tweets. I stamped him in black and colored in all the details using Marvy le Plume II markers. I raised him up on dimensional adhesive to give some lift to the card and focal point image. I plan to use this card as a teacher thank you at the end of school this year.

Be sure to stop by the myStamp BOX blog
for more inky inspiration!

1 comment:

Kathlene said...

Oh you're so right--those colors are beautiful together, Jolene. Love your fun card. The cute bird is adorable. Hugs, Kathy